Roof Doctor, Inc.'s Philosophy
Steve Conrick, President, started Roof Doctor, Inc. in 1987 after discovering the niche of needs for roof repair only customers. With much knowledge of the roofing industry prior to start-up, Mr. Conrick knew companies who are installing new roofs were responsible for any leaks that may occur. As potential customers look for a company to do roof repair, it's quite common for them to believe that all roofing contractors are the same. Since 1987, doing only roof repairs, we know nothing could be further from the truth. If you look at other roofing companies in the market, all will offer roof repairs. However, we are the only roofing contractor doing only roof repairs, period. Do you want a company that created the condition in your roof causing leakage to repair your roof? Poor attention to detail or apathy for anything but the final paycheck is NOT how we operate.
Roof Doctor, Inc. is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals, many of which come to us simply due to faulty installation. Priding ourselves in quality-minded and sensibly priced roof repair, Roof Doctor, Inc. has been serving the greater Kansas metro area for over 30 years. Roof Doctor, Inc. is the only dependable service which can solve your roof leak and stand behind our workmanship with upfront, vivid details of the job to be completed for your protection.
Our final product will surpass your expectations and we welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry!
Trust in Roof Doctor, Inc. includes:
- Roof Overlay - Scope of Work Inspected including Loose, Curled, Lifted or Broken Shingles
- Replace Missing Shingles
- Need smooth base for re-roofing
- Address Flashing Details
- Flashing details around chimneys, soil stacks, ventilators and vertical wall joints are the most likely point of leakage.
- Construct Smooth Unobstructed Valleys...An Especially Vulnerable Place for Leakage
- Sloping roof planes direct water to the valley; the valley must be constructed to carry water away quickly
- Begin Shingle Installation with Starter Strip
- Protects roof by filling in spaces under the cutouts and edges of the first shingle course.
- Install Protective Hip & Ridge Caps
- Provides the finishing touch to protect your roof investment.
- Re-install / Clean Gutters and Downspouts
- Carries water away from roof to prevent water backup on your roof.
- Daily Job Site Cleanup
- Ladders and equipment in the yard and around the house are potential cause of accidents. We maintain clean appearances so your house does not look like a construction site.
- Roof Tear-off - Scope of Work Includes Removal of shingles for a Smooth Roof Base and Haul Away
- Tear off shingles.
- Dispose of shingles.
Let us drop everything to work on your problem! We accept your call 24 hours a day and make every attempt to meet with you for an on-site inspection at your earliest convenience.