1. Remove all debris from the roof, paying
special attention to valleys and crevices.
2. Have the gutter and down spouts inspected
and cleaned, making sure they are secured.
3. Perform a visual inspection from the ground
for loose shingles and/or flashing.
4. Have a professional roof inspection
for preventative maintenance.
5. Check all sewer vent and pipes, pipe flashings,
and grommets to very easily prevent kitchen
and bathroom ceiling leaks.
6. Trim any tree branches which are on
or near the roof.
7. Check for any apparent rodent entries
via soffits, eaves, or vents.
8. Look into air vents for any bird or
rodent nesting signs.
9. Closely inspect the chimney flashing.
10. Always put your safety first
and call a professional.